Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Smile To Go is always looking for enthusiastic and hard working individuals to join its growing team. As a progressive company with a fundamental focus on building and developing a passionate team of hospitality-minded professionals, The Smile offers qualified employees a number of terrific benefits and discounts unique to the industry.
The Smile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
Catering Delivery Staff
Smile To Go is currently looking for hard-working, enthusiastic, caterers to deliver and set up catering displays for photoshoots, social events and corporate catering in a timely and organized manner. We are currently looking for applicants who can work either of our shifts; we have a 6 AM - 2 PM shift and an 11 AM - 7 PM shift.
- Delivering food & beverages
- Organizing and restocking catering supplies / goods
- Acting as a responsible on-site point of contact
- Interfacing with clients
- Ensuring food is set-up and presented beautifully
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Capable of lifting bins (up to 50 lbs)
- Must have a sense of time management & urgency
- Must be a team player
- Prior catering experience preferred
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and hard working baristas and counter staff to join our close-knit team at the Smile to Go SoHo and at our upcoming location Smile To Go Flatiron @ the Freehand hotel.
Full and part-time positions are available with room for growth. This is a really great opportunity to learn in a fun, fast-paced, and friendly work environment.
An ideal candidate would have:
- At least one year of experience in a high-volume specialty coffee shop or restaurant.
- Familiarity with espresso equipment from La Marzocco, Mazzer, and Synesso.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide superlative customer service.
- An interest in learning and sharing knowledge about coffee.
- Comfortable with handling food in a open-kitchen environment
- Experience or interest in food service!
We are currently looking for prep cooks to join our team at Smile to Go. Applicants should show an interest and have experience in preparing food that is fresh, and healthy. This is a really great opportunity to learn in a fun, fast-paced, and friendly work environment.
- Executing and maintaining the quality of our recipes and presentation
- Strong integrity, responsible, emphasis on quality, discipline and teamwork.
- Must be able to follow directions and have good knife skills
- 1+ years experience working in NYC kitchens